Thursday, September 5, 2013
Rainy Days
Fall rainy days are the best. I feel like starting a fire and curling up with the kiddos for a movie day complete with popcorn and whatever junk food I can scrounge up. I still may do that later as of now I need to convince myself to go outside and take care of a few chores that need to be done rain or shine. We have been having such a great year in the garden on zucchini and squash I should go pick some and start my freezing preparations. Yes it's that time of the year when you can't afford to not be busy. There is wood to get, apples to pick, veggies to take care of and the animals need to have their pens winterized. Well the goats anyways. They decided to knock down a wall of their shelter, guess they wanted more room. Rainy days seem to remind me of all the things I need to wrap up before the frost and first snowfall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment